Located on the Long Island Sound, Mystic is a unique place to explore while in Connecticut. It’s a wonderfully laid-back location that has a calm and peaceful atmosphere about it. Visitors come from all over to enjoy a staycation so that they can relax and rejuvenate.
Dawn lives in Burlington, NC and is married to her husband Jerry and they have two sons and two grandsons. Dawn has volunteered with LP for years, first at the Dancing with The Stars event and then as the Retreat Coordinator at Emerald Isle, NC. She has done an amazing job getting the community excited for the retreat and looks forward to a great week.
Join our local planning group called Team Pink. From getting involved with helping plan the retreat, providing gifts for families, securing activities and meals or using your special talents, Team Pink has a place for you. Fill out the volunteer application to get involved.
The primary donations needed for a retreat week include:
- Grocery Gift Cards
- Gifts for families
- Special location-specific items for welcome bags
- Paper Goods- plates, napkins, plastic cutlery, paper towels, toilet paper
- Sponsor a family for the week ($1008) by making a general donation
- Sponsor an activity or meal ($250) by making a general donation
Retreats are only possible because of generous house donors. Please fill out the Home Donor form
The community is the key ingredient to the success of every Little Pink Retreat week! Ways for your group to get involved:
- Adopt a retreat. This is an easy way for a small group to make a BIG impact! Adopt a Retreat Information
- Provide a meal for the families and if possible have your group serve the meal! This is a great way to get to know the families and see the difference that you are making first hand.
- Conduct a gift card drive for local grocery store
- Collect paper Goods- plates, napkins, plastic cutlery, paper towels, toilet paper
- Provide welcome bags for each family
- Conduct an office fundraiser
What a great idea! Please fill out our Fundraising event form
Feel free to call Little Pink’s Development Director, LeKeshia Franklin, at 336-213-4733 or email email@example.com for further assistance with any of your fundraising ideas or questions.
Team Pink is our local planning group and you can contact the Retreat Coordinator listed above for more information on how to get involved locally.
If you are interested in being a full, 24/7 volunteer during a retreat week (either at this location or another location), please visit our Retreat Volunteer Page.