Are you ready to relax, rejuvenate, and reconnect? Retreat weeks are designed to help families build hope, nurture relationships, and find joy within a supportive community. Review the guidelines below before completing your application.
Little Pink Houses of Hope Retreat Application Guidelines
- Little Pink Houses of Hope only accepts online applications for retreat attendance.
- You only need to apply once during a retreat season. Your application will stay on file for that entire retreat year.
- Please make sure that you consider the timing and location of retreats that you select, accounting for travel costs, school schedules, special events, etc.
- Read through the Retreat FAQ to make sure you understand the requirements, mission, and vision of the program BEFORE starting your application.
- You will only be notified by Little Pink Houses of Hope if you are selected for a retreat. Due to the volume of applications, we are not able to send messages to those not selected.
- If you are chosen for a retreat, you will receive an email with specific instructions you must complete before being confirmed for a retreat.
- After you are confirmed for a specific retreat, you will receive more information such as a sample agenda, travel details, participant forms, etc.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your application!