Little Pink Houses of Hope is honored to be partnering with The Alamance Service League again in 2015 for the Pink Night Out Event! The 2015 Pink Night Out event is a random drawing of all breast cancer participant entries from Alamance County with three lucky winners receiving a special evening of dinner, entertainment and additional gifts selected especially for him/her. Please visit https://www.littlepink.org/pinknight/ to register today!
ONLY ALAMANCE COUNTY, NC BREAST CANCER PATIENTS AND SURVIVORS ARE ELIGIBLE!
Rules and stipulations:
- This contest will begin on January 28, 2015 and end on February 28, 2015.
- Entries received after 11:59pm Eastern Time on February 28, 2015 will not be considered.
- Winners will be chosen by a random drawing.
- One entry per person please; multiple entries will be deleted and will not be considered.
- I currently have breast cancer or have been previously diagnosed with breast cancer.
- If chosen, I understand that I will have to submit a medical verification form within 7 days of notification, signed by my oncologist to provide verification of my medical status. Failure to submit the medical verification form will cause me to forfeit the winning prize.
- I live in Alamance County, NC and am available on March 14, 2015 for the special couples night award presentation planned by the Alamance County Service League in partnership with Little Pink Houses of Hope.
I agree to have my photo taken and used for promotional purposes for the Alamance County Service League and Little Pink Houses of Hope.