We are excited that you are becoming a part of the Little Pink Family! The following checklist (Steps 1-4) will assist you to complete the required forms and prepare for your trip.
Step 1: Fill out Participant Waiver for your Trip
Step 2: Use the information provided to make travel arrangements
- The specific address for your check-in will be sent 1 month prior to your retreat.
- Check-in times are traditionally from 3-5 pm on the date of arrival
- Check-out times are traditionally from 6- 9 am on the date of departure
- Information regarding whether the retreat is a Ride-Share friendly (Uber, Lyft) location. If you are flying may want to consider this information as you make vehicle arrangements. Many locations that are Ride-Share friendly will also require you to pay a taxi, Uber, or Lyft to take you to the check-in location from the airport.
Spring Locations (April-June)
Late Summer/ Fall Locations (Aug-Nov)
- We are proud to partner with Duluth Travel, a premier full-service travel agency company. If you are looking for help making your travel arrangements, Duluth is a part of our Little Pink Family and will take great care of making the reservation process and travel experience easy for you.
- Travel assistance applications are available for participants with demonstrated hardship and that meet eligibility requirements for the program. If you are applying for travel assistance, please wait for notification that your application has been approved before reaching out to Duluth to finalize your reservations.
- We encourage all participants to review and secure travel insurance through your travel provider. Little Pink will not be held financially responsible in case of a medical emergency, natural disaster, death or other unforeseen circumstances that cause you or your family not to be able to attend.
Duluth Travel is Little Pink’s Premier Travel Agency Partner
- Contact Information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 800 287-1219.
- Please contact them Monday-Friday from 9AM-6PM Eastern Standard Time only. After Hours calls will incur a charge.
- Please look at retreat travel charts below for specific information regarding your retreat location
Step 3: Submit travel information
Whether you are flying or driving, please fill out the travel information so that we can support you in your plans.
Step 4: Apply for Travel Assistance
If you are interested in applying for travel assistance, review our guidelines and apply.